<February 10, 1998>
- Well this is Sox being blown out of a cannon. This is probably one of my first 1 only upload. Probably because I'm devoting all my drawing time to the novel. That's taking forever... (as Pepe said about his... Ughhhhhh, neeed sleeep.)
- I'm using this picture for my first webpage. As you see is a compilation of some of my previous pictures :)
- Here's to everyone's favorite cheetah, who gives furrydom "New Zeal and" a whole lot more! Happy birthday, Lindgold! (Who's © Grant Preston.) :) Man, dontcha just LOVE getting puns for your birthday? Much better than cars or money. Yep. ;)
- Austin Dern, coati, again. And again, and again, and again.
- I'll let someone who knows such things speak for me... "I think you've stumbled onto a previously-unsuspected cartoon linkup." --Austin Dern. All due apologies to Walt Kelly's fans (and Q*bert's, for that matter).
- Lindgold! You thought I was going to put you in a tu-tu! Well not on your Birthday... Happy Birthday Lindgold. Lindgold is © Grant Preston.
- Also thanks to Catnel for the notification that today is the birthday of another cool cat, Lindgold! Many happy returns of the day, friend! Who says cheetahs never prosper? :) (Yes, I know... but I couldn't help it.) Lindgold © Grant Preston, who's already known for his ability to forgive, so I hope that awful pun will slip by...
- Hey! Logged on to SCFA and found an exquisite portrait by Catnel! What a nice way to start the day. This calls for immediate big hugs! Go get'er, Kids! :) Catnel © that nice Colleen Phillips lady!