< 2/3— Jonathan Roth (Kitsune)
- A more recent picture of my FurryMUCK alter-ego. Platinum the cybernetic fox. © me of course!
- Platinum, a cyber-fox 'Paladin', in his Avenger armour, which enhances his natural aura, giving him minor spell-like abilities. Platinum is © me.
- A satirical little jab at my own Pokemon addiction.
- Another in a series of faux-japanese images. Really, do I have to explain the suitability of rabbits as geisha? ;) Well, ok, the western concept of "Ladies of the Evening", and the japanese view of the Man in the Moon as being a Rabbit making rice cakes.
- A commissioned inked drawing for a local couple, Mitch and Maury. I believe the characters are Racs and Whitefur, but I might be mistaken. They are, however, still copyrighted to their players.
- My part of an art trade with Rei over Halowe'en. Visit my homepage for his half of the trade. Rei is copyright Dion Turner.
- Rick, an Arctic Fox Martial Artist, practicing his Power_Bolt on an unsuspecting sparring partner
- A Leopard heroine. Tell me, should there be a car or a dead alien in the background?
- This was a commission from someone who really liked the original savior piece. Although I had to bow into pulic pressure to add the motorcycle in the background, instead of a dead alien. *grumble*. I've since incorporated this into it's own little story series, and into the upcoiming "Fangs in the Night" universe. Expect more to come.
- Skystar off of FurryMUCK cooling her toes in a crystal pond.
- "A Small Army". Small rodents on large insects prepare for battle. Watercolor, large format.
- Baaa... *thwiip* SWING! It's Spider-Goat, and his amazing... udders?! Inspired by a recent story in the Washington Post. A genetics company has spiced the gene for spider silk protiens into dairy goats. These new transgenic goats produce milk that can be refined into spider silk, with a tensile strength of 60,000 Lbs. It's 5x stronger than steel, and can be woven into Bullet proof vests hat are lighter and stronger than Kevlar. As cool and harmless as all this is, I still get images of this in my mind. Well, that and goats that chitter, climb walls and devour each other.
- I've wanted to do some Armadillos for a while now. I figured a SWAT theme would suit the nature of their Texan location. Those are actual weapon models.
- An odd dream: myself and all my friends were normal humans in an LA college (?) but there was a single rabbit-morph who was one of my best friends. Wierd. So let's just say I was inspired. Tempest Rabbison ©2000 Kitsune.
- Another in the series of Japanese ink images on hand-made papers. And no, I didn't make the papers; the local art store had them.
- A curte toony doodle I did one day. Not bad, although he's starting to carve out story ideas in my head already. ACK!!!
- An otter model pin-up
- A slightly more realistic style than usual. This is my version of the Palladium RPG's Wolfen race. I got a little tired of the toothpick-limbed monsters they kept using in their illustrations. =)