Diosden Rodriguez (Digo Raccoon) —2/2 >
- Baby alexander talking about his father Victor. Trying to come up with Alex's perspective on life was the fun part.
- Baby Alexander now speaking about his mother Carrie. The hat idea was my favorite part on this page. :) Kids are so cute... least the non-spoiled ones are. Anyway, if you want alex talking about any particular family issue, drop me a line ^_^
- It's not April yet, but my characters don't really care ^_^ Hey, I'm uploading something new, yay. Comments on my latest art please! Here's Digo getting pounced by his friend Azriel. She's mean ^_~
- I don't think Digo's ever gonna nap up in trees anymore thanks to Azzy. Heh, she certainly enjoys her little joke. Digo on the other hand... ^_~
- Victor's not so evil anymore. He's got a wonderful feline wife, a cute son, a nice home, a butler golem, and um... wow I guess crime does pay! O_O
- Well... apparently Victor attracts numerous unwanted guests to his place. Coming from miles around to to backhand him one.... huh, havent seen such violence since those girlscouts last week.
- Page 5, the harlaquinn fights Azriel. :)
- Page 6, Now Digo takes on this intruder. Wow this person is good, can Victor succeed?
- The harlequinn has out tickled the dragon, out leaped the fighter, and now is after Victor's only son! Will Victor be able to protect baby Alex?
- Well, Carrie sure has some skills... and one of the most forgiving husbands in the world apparently <:)
- Well! Looks like Victor and Catlove found out about our little race. There goes the neighborhood... :p
- Rudy!! O.o; How could you! Ack, those meanies tricked my tiger into betting!
- Reworked my rogue character Carrie. Much better design now, but still in progress. Done solely in bic pen and undercolored on my PC. None of the original ink was edited. Artwork © 2004, Diosden Rodriguez
- Silly little pic for Catra, asked to be done just with a paintbrush tool O.o Whoa...
- Claire and Digo as Renoa and Squall, at that SeeD ball. Yadda yadda... You know, I'm acually a pretty good dancer. I just don't get out much. =^_^= © Stuff on the pic.
- Catswhiskers is prolly smiling a mile wide right now... Gene... eh, prolly his usual head shake and "Good Grief Digo." :) Heh, ©is on da pic. :) Hmm.. who dat in the background?
- Another year approaches and I sit and look at what I've accomplished thus far. Have I truely accomplished anything? The road is long still, and my body weary. I continue on... to find my way home to you...
- Some sort of version of Digo for a Super Hero RPG I'm currently in. Only spent 22 minutes in Los Angeles and already I'm wanted by the law.
- BlackFrost, you're on! =^_^= Digo the Chivalric Knight takes your challenge! We Joust too, but I won't cheat. So here's my entry and my trusty Unicorn steed! =^_^=
- Well, I think Gene ran into a snitch. He's not back yet. So Mimi got us all a pizza. Why is my unicorn staring at Blackfrost's stallion? O.O Oh boy... Hey, is that Speck coming over to join?
- For my friend Calico Katt, her character as an Egyptian princess. Or something close, my imagination went down the Nile. :)
- The Exodius family out for a stroll... well, more like down in the commercial market trashing the place. =^_^= Evil is evil I suppose... The Exodius family, Victor, Carrie, Alex, and Gort. Professor and Mary Ann not included.
- This one is for Calico, a good friend whom makes me laugh with some of our descussions about college classes. So I emulated her style for this picture. I hope its self explanitory. =^_^=
- I'm too poor to afford bandwagons. Not that Hyper Death Rays are useful for anything other then burning cities and reheating cheeseburgers.
- Image of Jenova Silverstar for a good friend of mine.
- "It is good to be the Queen". Unless this happens often. Li'l Lady and I as King Ruchard and the Sheriff of Notingham. For Li'l Lady, she's such a sweetie =^_^=
- 1st image of Victor's mother that I've ever uploaded. A little something for Mother's Day, May 13th.
- Ever had one of those days when lunch is an adventure?
- Digo and a nameless blue dragon sharing a campfire. I've never been camping tho... The quote at the top I found on a bumper sticker. =^_^= Artwork © Diosden Rodriguez
- Robots are happier when drawn in cowboy style. Sketches done at work due to too much free time.
Diosden Rodriguez (Digo Raccoon) —2/2 >