< 1/2— John Macfarlane (The Robot Man)
- With the addition of a spiffy background we can see the havoc this fur has reaked. What happens when Windoze gets just a little TOO smart? Twisted metal and broken circuits are all that is left of the wicked robots that have taken over the earth. But eevil still lurks around every corner, leaving the hero to return to the fray in his endless persuit of freedom for all of fur-kind! (At least that's what I'm thinking.) This was a potential submission for a "Squeeks" cover, but I'm just posting it here. Original Size is BIG, at 10"x15" on bristol. Any suggestions for names?
- I'm pleased to announce that my new site is up and running! Check it out! Now alot of my early pics on yerf depicted things that happened to me in real life... sadly, this is one of them. Across the US people are hanging flags on overpasses and just leaving them out to ROT! I took one of them down because it was dirty, faded and hanging in shreds!!! It's terrible what people do in the name of patriotism :\ If you want to know how to display the flag properly there's a link on my page.
- I love this little guy, so I had to try drawing him. His name is Sparky, and he loves to talk politics. You can check his flash cartoons out at http://atomfilms.mondominishows.com. I've also updated my page again, adding an about the author page/polls section. Check out http://psyop63b.artistnation.com or if that doesn't work, http://www.artistnation.com/members/paris/psyop63b/
- Still working on designs for "See the Future." I'm having lots of ideas, but because I'm so busy getting ready to move I've been working on this one on and off. It's not complete but I wanted to post something before I left, and I don't know how long I'll be without internet on my personal machine. I want to do more with the shading, and since beginning this pic I've revised the design yet again! Anyway, I hope to be back Yerfing real soon!
- Just a little doodle of Team-V to give y'all your fix until I'm done with the next installment of the series. I previously produced another Team-V comic that resides on my website www.johnmacfarlane.net. The section is an easter egg, so you gotta hunt for it. The new adventure should be up within a few days. Don't touch that dial!
- Yeah yeah yeah, we all hear about the New Mellennium thing everyday, and I'm sick of it! The "New Mellennium" isn't until the year 2001 A.D.! There is no Year ZERO on the calendar, so don't fall for all the MARKETING HYPE! Artwork is Copyright 1999 by John Macfarlane.