Renee LeCompte (Maggock) —2/4 >
- Part of a pic trade with Akio, fellow artist and Guilder! :)
- One month anniversary present of me and my ex... I have an ex O___o
- Well, it is Hosea and my 1 year anniversary *happy* so I drew a picture for it. I was definitely experimenting with this one, and I think it looks ok. I used both Painter and Photoshop for it.
- Yes, I'm still alive. I'm working on a commission mostly, but here's a sketch of Maggie getting lectured by another gryphon. I don't think she's taking it very seriously. Oh yeah, one more thing: GRYPHON GRYPHON GRYPHON!!!
- My muse, she is angsty *SLAP* Bad muse! Actually, I'm just so sick of this sappy happy crap I've been doing lately I had to go for a polar opposite type thing. 2 hour speed paint.
- Some sort of bird creature - it is supposed to be rather androgynous, by the way. I'm not exactly sure what it's doing!
- Maggie launches herself off a dead tree to find cloudless skies...
- Why aren't there more nancy boy dragons?
- Ahhh, the noble cantelope! This majestic beast has been running around in my head ever sice Ursula V. posted those delici- erm, amazing fruitimals, or whatever she calls them. ...I don't know, it seemed like an obvious connection to me.
- Of course I had to do it. Cartoony Maggock meets... slightly less cartoony Maggock. Hmm, I think they both still look cartoony though. Maybe it's the black outlines.
- Diana Brinkley's ghost unicorn, Cellar, looking all sad and junk.
- Fairy dragons are odd little creatures, being part insect. The mother lays one egg, and when the baby, or larva hatches, she cares for it much like a mother bird. After a certain time, the larva will spin its own cocoon, but the mother is the one who hangs it off the ground to protect it from predators. She also watches over the cocoon to ensure the survival of the creature she put so much effort into. This particular pupa is about midway through its metamorphasis. That was fun. :)
- My latest commission piece, finally finished! A fox stands, refusing to fight the noble Paladin who will slay her anyways... concept and character are intellectual property of Gary Fletcher.
- Spring Thaw - A starving cougar were hopes for a meal to come his way in the open field. I plan on reworking this at some later date, but not now. :P
- The graceful bovine dragon browses the local vegetation. Obviously an herbivore, this is a fairly docile, yet curious creature. This was actually inspired by my equally long-necked desk lamp.
- Yscaldine captures Maggock, Steve Irwin style!
- Flying as One, on Wings of Love - A picture for Crystal Phoenix and Muse, flying together in a cloud filled sunset sky...
- I drew this one when I was a bit, ah, depressed... Many people like it for it's expressionistic feel so I thought I'd share. I also thought you guys might be getting tired of my realism... ;}
- I know I'm going to regret uploading this in the morning.. but look! This is what one of my doodles look like. I do a couple of these a day usually, when I have time. Now, if you see this gone in the morning, it's because I removed it because I couldn't believe what I did in a sleep-deprived stupor. :D
- Sorry for the reupload, but I made some changes. A personal commission. Dragon in the Mist is intellectual property of her creator, Elizabeth 'Ravyn' Cavanaugh. If you want some art too, I have another commission auction up: http://www.furbid.ws/cgi-bin/auction.pl?commission_genfur&1079224854
- A dragon lifts his head to the heavens in an ancient prayer. Lots of scales, lots of feathers, make me go crazy.
- Bubbles! Bubbles! So many bubbles! And I'm pretty sure there's a dragon in there somewhere too.
- You knew it was coming. And now, here it is! The last of my elemental dragons, an earth dragon.
- You know those days where you feel like the wind was pulled right out from under your wings and you start falling, no matter what you do to stop it? I had one of those days not too long ago, and finally finished the image reflecting that today. Yay for angst! But I feel better now, really. :}
- A fire dragon, spewing lava. This was done as a companion piece to the water dragon I did earlier, and I may do a couple of more. A sky dragon and an earth dragon. Elements, get it?
- A little gryphon glancing around behind her... I had lots of fun doing all the feathers on this gryph!
- We all have our own demons... some are just more visible than others.
- fireeyes dancing to her theme song! fireeyes is intellectual property of her creator. :) (http://www.tailchaser-sushi.com/)
- A more realistic portrait of fireeyes for a trading community on LJ. fireeyes is intellectual property of her creator, again!
- Frysco, one of the most colorful characters I've ever painted! He is a lorikeet / grey fox gryfsune.
Renee LeCompte (Maggock) —2/4 >