<November 30, 2004>
- invasion of the lane smith teeth!
- 'Jump!' A wayward jogger is transported to a distant, hellish plane and is nearly slain by sentient, rabid wildfires...when along comes Vehn, a Golem. (Re-upload: more tweaks, more polish.)
- Corgi's all like, "Imma make yo' face short!" n Wolf's like "Whateva!"
- Ah finally finished this commission. She must travel far to deliver her messages. Mixed digital and real media.
- A Christmas gift for VisionCrafter, cause she's so cool! Her Caracal character with the things she wanted for Christmas: rainstick, puma fetish, celtic necklace, and some fox/wolf spirits thrown in for fun. Marker and Colored pencil on bristol board.
- A vixen enjoys the feel of silk on her fur. Traditional sort of pin-up, just for fun. Original will be at FC. (Special Print on Furbid now.)
- A quick little piece for MFF, featuring that dreaded moment that the hamsters later referred to only as "The Toast Incident," and refused to discuss in detail.
- See, they're playing cards, and it's the Worm's Turn! Get it!? GET IT? (Okay, okay, my sense of humor is pretty deplorable...)