<November 29, 2004>
- 'Fishing for Hacks' He gets alot of bites these days.
- Quick airport-terminal doodle of a creature that prawwwwb'ly don't like yoo.
- Mosasaurish again. In other news, I'm going to be Illustrator Guest of Honor at C-ACE (http://www.c-ace.org) this upcoming June. ^_^ Hope to see some of you there.
- Mosasaurish beast.
- Random cute creature. He likes you because he's been told to.
- Native page 7. Here we find ourselves at the end of the introductory monologue. Soon, there will be plot! Native and all related materials are © R. Korol. (Visit http://native.ignes-fatui.com for more) - Re-upload due to missing text in speech bubble.
- woo forced perspective :B FLCL inspired (lol duh) Msanii for the trading post!
- Cornus bought a sketch from me, so I finished inking and shading it. (It was originally meant to be a logo for a Swiss womens' organization, but the commissioner decided to go with a more feminine image instead.) I was going to have the stag just be white or maybe dapple grey, but my pencil sorta had a mind of it's own, and thus now he's black. ;)
- Cariconic. 5x7" lino cut for a print exchange.
- For my wolf loving, dark and handsome date with the most beautiful hazel eyes... :) Sorry getting mushy.
- Blackbane for Ellonwye
- Badge for Klandagi made from an older drawing I did of her that she likes.
- This Anthro Barred Owl Woman Sketch went from mind to paper in only about an hour. It is again silver and gold gel pen on navy paper with a bit of colored pencil. Sadly, silver and gold gelpen scan to appear white and light yellow, but this piece kind of shimmers in real life, and I'm pretty pleased with it, especially since I didn't pre-sketch anything. :) It's a little larger than my last one: about 6 inches by 6 inches on a piece of 8 1/2 by 11 inch cardstock, and she's for sale if anyone is interested (30)
- The pangolin was in no danger of falling off--he'd anchored the rope with a silver spoon, which is one of the seven orthodox ways of roping a star, and the only one that doesn't require radioactive elements or a live banana slug--but the star's occasional random twitches were starting to make him a little queasy.
<November 29, 2004>