<October 22, 2004>
- I wanted smooth colouring on the horse with tapered lines for the edging.
- Well, how else would I explain how I got vanilla latte all over my new peacoat?
- I had info up for badges at a recent convention, but I never made any examples, so starting at 4am one morning while we waited in line for Artists' Alley, I worked on this for about an hour and a half (much less time than most of my conbadges average (8-10 hours). The anatomy is wonky, and it's very "eh," but I like it. It served it's purpose, it did. This is businesscard-size. O_o It was cross-hatched in pen and ink, then finished in marker and gouache. It's supposed to be my wolven enchantress character, Sashah, with a "me" twist. -Kymba *reupload*
- This was one another of the badges I did at AC. "Bounder" is a medium-grey 2-tailed kitsune with some very unusual markings and attire, and I had a lot of fun doing it (even if trying to get it and the laminator at the same place at once was a bit of a trick). Luckily, I snapped a photo pre-lamination, hurrah! This is businesscard-size. It was cross-hatched in pen and ink, then finished in marker, and gouache. © Kimberly "Kymba" LeCrone *reupload*
- Every now and then, the art will get away from my control. Sometimes it's a good thing. Sometimes it's a giant drooling hairy thing. Y'know how it is.