<September 2, 2004>
- This started out with me looking at my brand new 3 dollar red boots I got at a thrift store and thinking to myself, "Dang, I really want to draw those!" The rest of it just kinda happened around them. It's all about the boots. (Tria and Prisma markers, watercolor, and touches of gel pen)
- A color version of some line art I'd uploaded a while ago. Not much to say about this guy though... looks to be relaxing after a tough day of fighting knights, eatting damsils, and doing his accounting.
- Raar, frustration. Been choking in terms of motivation in terms of drawings, so I did the next best thing: try and tweak up a 2-year old sketch, as well as practice how to use Open Canvas a bit better (photoshop was used for text). For the record, her name is Jyun and she's a character of mine that's part of a 'team' inspired by the Chinese zodiac. Someday, maybe, I'll work on the other....21? Well, there's a Greek team as well, so...
- Something sweet and romantic for a fellow unicorn and her dragon.
- Grizzowl to the Hizzowl yo. That shall be my new catch phrase (copyright me OMG!). Been feeling rather feral and toothy lately so I drew some snarly versions of my wolf dog self Niko and some rather dopey looking bears. Oh..don't mind that human-ish sketch in the middle, that's just what I look like when I'm waiting in the Jack-In-The-Box drivethru.
- Watch out!! Its aN Antro cat Wielding The Mighty Laser Flash Light (no, it is not a light saber That is a trademark of george lucas)This is Better. (Anthro cat and the The Mighty Laser Flash Light are © Of Psicoyote, Jose M Balanzario psicoyote.deviantart.com)
- Ok, I know there is human in it...and its rather unlike my other pictures, but I can experiment cant I?... I liked painting this. its for no apparent reason, just a quick painting I did off the top of my head. goache and ink