<September 1, 2004>
- Young Kategod the capricorn (shown here in rare non-anthro form) was swimming upstream one day, and by chance met the startled nubian kid, Goatmilk (aka Kizzy, also shown as non-anthro), who had come down from the mountains to the stream for a drink. This started out as a gift pic to hopefully cheer up Kate who is undergoing quite a lot of stress in her life right now, and I wanted to have her char interacting with someone, thus Kizzy immediately came to mind...I mean, who can resist drawing baby goats at play?? :D
- Giftie pic and 'Thank You' to Synnabar. Drawn in art history class. ^^
- Vanessa Helsing vs killer zombie werekitten from space! So not the drama.
- Art trade with a girl who goes by the alias of "box o chicken."
- Dutch Bantam drawn with markers, india ink and watercolors.
- Art trade with Keto Galin, had fun doing this one.
- A drawing for myself. charcoal pencil, watercolors, etc. I focused mainly on the shirt.
- Here is my one photo! I R da Jedi-master! Comming soon to a circus near you!
- Ginger and Maui- about to kick some [rearend], or like, they just finished or something. HOORAY for imagination! ;_;
- Just a female standing some where: DONE IN PHOTOSHOP 7 (K, is a © of "Psicoyote" Jose M balanzario psicoyote.deviantart.com )
- Not 'hunting for fox'.... It's a Fox on the Hunt. Acrylics and ink, slight touch of white tube watercolor too. I scanned it really big this time so nobody has to complain about not seeing any details!! ;D