<August 22, 2004>
- First off, if the surface looks weird, it's because my worthless scanner would crop the scan to where there only was real colour (the horse), so I had to cut and paste to fill out the size of the real paper. Guh. Anyone want to sponsor me with a new, WORKING scanner? Cause sometimes it dies too. Anyway; "Of Southerly Wind" 20" x 25"/50 cm x 65 cm Cretacolour hard pastels and Derwent chalk pastels, on velour paper. Prints MIGHT be for sale if I can get another scan of it.
- "I Must Be Dreaming." I'm anything but romantic when it comes to love, but this still gives me warm and fuzzies. Tragic hero, Tignar, falls for his long-time friend, Ayshia, who is understandably caught off guard.
- Another rare update. D'oh! But drawing of my kitty friend and his interaction with a bee. Yipes! :)
- I like how this came out. I guess he could be the ace of hearts in a deck of cards, perhaps . . . a deck full of blue girraffes.
- So it's cute. But it's a a mildly canabalistic kind of cute so it's ok.
- I felt the background complicated the main focus of the picture, which is the interaction between the two characters, so Ive edited out the background. I think both versions have their merits so I decided to upload both.
- Father and Son. A father teaches his teenage sone to fire a bow. Goache on paper. I acutally forgot to draw in the bow string to this, so I had to add that on the computer!
- Ah, the agony and ecstasy of young love 'mongst the gastropods...