<April 20, 2004>
- a collaborative piece between me and Chris Goodwin (www.eselkunst.com), my pencils (mercurypale.com/sketchbox/pudden.jpg) and his inks and colour--he adds a ton of character with his lines! this was a cool project, i really enjoyed it, and the outcome is awesome! kitty's name is Puddentane, by the way--old childhood imaginary friend, of sorts.
- Beware of the R.O.U.S.
- Who would have ever thought that a monkey corpse fused with a back end of a fish and a mummified boy fused with a back end of a gator are best friends. Awweeeee.
- A creature illustration for an article in Polyhedron Magazine. Photoshop.
- Illustration provided for the 3rd Edition Monster Manual. Painter.
- This was a personal piece, also the cover for ZonieCon 2001. It's dedicated to the memory of Scott "McMoo" McMurry.
- This was a commission. I like the way it turned out so I'm showing it here. It's a pig and a mole. The game controllers are Sega Saturn.
- This is an illustration for an assignment called 'Lettermania'. A cute otter type critter in the ocean.
- Another year, another birthday, as Sneakers turns double-ones. Done in Illustrator.
- This is Nimrais' Bloodhound character Roja (yes, it is possible to invent your own Bloodhound as long as you ask me before). Roja is a mountain Bloodhound. She lives ... well, on mountains. ^-^ Her living space contains mostly coniferous forests, rocks and snow. I think her head might be too big or her muzzle too broad or maybe the other way round or maybe even both. O.o' Oh, and I forgot her "thumbs"... >_< Roja is © by Nimrais The Bloodhounds are © by Bloodhound Omega
- This is a gift I drew for my friend Shinigami Girl. I drew something similar two years ago though... Rensha is a feline critter that is rather aggressive and malicous and to meet her is rather deadly in most of the cases. Rensha is © by Shinigami Girl
- Alpha Ki asked me to draw her the way I see her... *coughs* Errmmm... yes. ^-^'' I'm pretty fond of it, especially as you could really identify my room by looking at this picture. That's my desk, my Castle Grayskull, my Phone, my Discman, my obligatory Water bottle to my right, my parent's wardrobes and in the mirror you can see my sofa aka. my bed and several things ornamenting the wall above it. Lala.... You can understand this picture in two ways... but only one is the right one and you only can know that one if you know who -I- am... Alpha Ki is © by herself
- It seems like this male Lockjaw bit into a piece that's too big for him to swallow... Did he find his master after all? Who will win? The Lockjaw or the Hellbeast? The Lockjaw already blinded some of the beast's eye and tears deep wounds into his opponent%92s flesh, but for which price? He is already badly wounded and the beast is going to break his hind leg like a match. The Lockjaws are © by Allison Theus
- Unlike many people think Bloodhounds are neither (Were)Wolves nor Cats (...). Bloodhounds are a very special breed on their own. This here is a female Bloodhound, a healer to be accurate. She uses what could be called "magic" to heal the wounded. The Bloodhounds are © Bloodhound Omega
- A colaboration between Bluwolf Lupus and myself. I did the line art, and she did the coloring. Just some canine dude waiting for the bus and having a smoke.
- Noodling around with acrylic, trying to get the concrete effect with real media. And when you have a texture, and no idea what do with it--well, obviously there's nothin' for it but a chameleon frog.