<April 19, 2004>
- CRASH! Down came Raven's nest! Triumphantly, Coyote leaped out from behind the tree to catch the nest and what he thought would be the moon... --- "CRASH!", gouache, ink and pencil, with alternative titles such as "Kenket Graduates At 20." or "Kenket Wants Ellipse Guides For Christmas." Trickster © Tess Garman and Gregory Hayes
- 'String of Pearls' - 2004. My half Spanish pirate character 'Red Jack' Talbot and his African Grey Parrot 'Noah' admire their plundered treasure; strings of white, black and cream pearls to be squandered later! Technical pencil & watercolour on white paper - A4. Pirates! © Leona Preston 2003.
- I've gotten official permission to post some of my more recent work art, but this one's still about a year old. It's one of my favorite things I've done for the company - it's one of the character classes, the spelljack. Please don't redistribute this picture. It don' belong to me no more. Thanks.
- The first and best real media piece I've done in a while. Started out with just a gradated wash, then threw in a lotus, decided a betta would look kind of spiffy. ALl very stream of conciousness kind of thing. I love my aquarelle/arches 140 lb hot press brilliant white acid free watercolor paper!
- A picture I did of Xero in Adobe Illustrator. the o at the end is slahed to look like a zero...but is still pronounced as an "o"
- This was a gift for an absolutely talented artist I knew. He usually drew his character without wings, because he was too lazy to do so and I wondered how he would look like - with - wings. And this is what the result was...
- This was my part of the art trade with the absolutely amazing Vantid. It is also the first of a four part series showing some chosen furry characters as a special element. (If anybody's interested: Synnabar will represent the fire, Ahkahna the wind and earth is still free)
<April 19, 2004>