<August 7, 2003>
- Another scan of a photo. Playing with positive/negative space and such. I like this pic.
- This is a scan of a photo, so please bear with me on the quality. Acrylic paint, with a very tediously cut out and glued on black paper outline. I figure, why wouldn't an african wild dog take a condor on a date?
- Progress image with the main portion of the character within the image being completed. This image will be deleted once the the final is scanned and uploaded.
- 2-part WorryFox comic, huzzah! I haven't done one of these in ages. WorryFox is © Abigail Ryder 2003, ReaperFox is © Selena Thomas 2003.
- Page 2. WorryFox is in a bit of a pickle, durHOY!
- Nothing like spending the day infront of your computer! The finished badge for Orion.
- A khibakrhi merchant is doing an errand for his boss that brings him down to the ground level walkways in the city. This is beneath his station, and he's irritated with the whole deal. A beggar's appealed to his carosen, who'll probably be victim to the khibakrhi's annoyance, later.
- My persona, (defying the heat in that coat I am sure) turning death into life. A Shina forest which was destroyed millenniums ago through the wars.
- Not my typical style, but I love this lil guy. Just look him! It's full of maddening batty cuteness. And egads! If only you could see how tooth rottingly cute the face on that moth is!
- A mixture of ideas. Not entirely set in stone. Tiamat, the earth goddesss, of sorts in a more Wyrm style. A spiral, symbolic of the movements of the goddess and the spiral and circle of life.
- A bit of a clothing experiment. Am quite happy with the overall look of this one. A lovely magician white jackal with his two lovely familiars, a dragonet and a unicorn horned raven.
- I admire Mike Russell for his strong Christian faith and his inspirational web comic, so I drew this gift of draw Vicki Fox and Springkitty studying the Bible together as fellow Christians. I hope he enjoys it!
- For our favorite PacRat. I love her work, and seeing as she too is an Illustrator fan, I figured I'd send this off appropriately, via vector :) Fully sketched in Photoshop with the Wacom, and inked and completed in Illustrator. Yay for vectors! [PacRat © 2003 by Jenn Rodriguez] -- [Aug. 4, 2003]
- While often mistaken for some kind of heron, the storkenvane is actually a late-model descendant of the platypus. (Playing around with watercolor over sepia ink.)
- "The Blessing" - A hyena matriarch of the Assaggi tribe blesses her grandson. Concept piece for my Akoma campaign starting this month. Ironclaw © Sanguine Productions, Ltd. (7 Aug 2003)
<August 7, 2003>