<August 5, 2003>
- I purchased Tim Albee's book, Essential Lightwave 7.5, and after a few days of work, this is the result. Edan, my hyena-wolf character. The backlighting was added in Photoshop, since I still have to figure out how to do it in Lightwave, but the rest is all Lightwave + Sasquatch. I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to Mr. Albee for writing that book, because without him, I'd still be sitting here scratching my head and trying to figure out how to make a box in Lightwave!
- Con book Sketch. This is actualy 1 year old now, the reason its only being uploaded now is that I only got it back today from the sketchbok owner, who's book was doing some kind of magical mystery tour. Faithry is © their owner etc etc :)
- Commissioned by Ketrava as a gift for Arphalia. Done in Photoshop. I will be accepting a few more commissions, if interested visit my site.
- Lyosha in a suit. She won a sketch from my little livejournal game I do now and then. Yup. :)
- From Anthrocon 2003; it's... uh... self-explanatory ;) I thought it was pretty cute, but sadly, it wasn't very popular at all. *sniffs* Oh well, I'm sure I'll get over it :) [image © 2003 by Jen Seng] -- [June 2003]
- 'Nother from AC2003, and one of my personal favorites. Maybe it's Chrysomallus' baby? :D I like sheep and dragons. Rather, I love sheep and dragons! I like eggs! I like eggs!!! (anyone who gets that reference, I feel so sorry for!) [image © 2003 by Jen Seng] -- [Jun. 2003]
- Also for AC2003, and based off a previous image I did. But this one's in glorious full-color! Yes! Fear the technicolor spherical DUCKIES of DOOM!!! [image © 2003 by Jen Seng] -- [Jun. 2003]
- Originally done for the amazingly talented Mr. Lance Ikegawa as a costume design, he actually became my most popular piece at AC2003!!! I must thank Lance for having me make this bad boy, 'cuz without him it would've never happened. And I even got to see the finished head of the costume! Woo! [character art © 2003 by Jen Seng; concept by Lance Ikegawa] -- [Jun. 2003]
- Oh, look. I live! Well, sorta. Anyways, yes. A gift for my dear friend Terry Wolfinger (of DieHard GameFan infamy, if anyone remembers that magazine!), who has taught me more in the ways of art than he might ever believe. He has been very encouraging and supportive in my growth as an artist, and a great friend to boot! *hugs to Wolfie!* [Wolfie char. © 1998 by Jen Seng; inspired by Terry] -- [Jun. 2003]