<February 7, 2003>
- Fairy dragons are odd little creatures, being part insect. The mother lays one egg, and when the baby, or larva hatches, she cares for it much like a mother bird. After a certain time, the larva will spin its own cocoon, but the mother is the one who hangs it off the ground to protect it from predators. She also watches over the cocoon to ensure the survival of the creature she put so much effort into. This particular pupa is about midway through its metamorphasis. That was fun. :)
- Art History Doodle #2 :3
- "For Kestrel!" - A gift art sketch turned... colorful. n_n Dark because her character seems to thrive that way. o_O Sans removable jewlery (I'm pretty sure taking out something embedded into your forehead would hurt) for simple, undecorated beauty. Either that, or I'm just lazy. Painter classic and Adobe Photoshop.
- Meet Kiele, a nearsighted Oriental [insert unknown species here] from Hawaii. Loves rain and flowers, guys with glasses, and food. Allergic to crawfish. Also taking over as my new RP character. :) She loves you! (and is © mree...)
- Chibi XianJaguar, scribbled at work. Run for your sanity! Aieeee!
- Another work scribble. I really like this one. Xian is so pretty. ^_^
- Let it never be said that Megan cannot draw chibi.
- Trying my hand at my first love: Colored pencils. I was supposed to be donating it to a raffle, but I grew quite attatched to it... so I don't know what's going to happen with it. Anyways, elven girl with dragon. There's supposed to be another dragon in the picture, but my scanner couldn't fit the entire image.