<February 6, 2003>
- Two pups, painted in painter classic... © Allison Reed 2003.
- V'jarrh. Game related artwork. Pencils and digital coloring. Image copyright © 2003 Tim Johnson.
- A pricing error at a branch of PC World lead me to buying a bargainous Wacom graphics tablet. My girlfriend asked me to create an image for an upcoming website, so I figured that was a good opportunity to re-familiarise myself with Digital Colouring.
- I started playing with Technical pens a while ago, and this was the result. Sadly, the quality of the scan lets it down somewhat, and also taught me that if I wanted to do very fine linework, I should really try and locate another stockist of smooth Bristol Board.
- Hello! For reasons I'm not overly sure of, I've not posted anything on Yerf for AGES now, so I figured it was time to put it right again! This one was drawn at a UK Furmeet a while back, a mixture of Technical pen and Karisma coloured pencil
- A present for a Jelly sweet-loving friend of mine. Drawn with Technical pens and Prisma Markers (which are sadly now running out). Can you spot the hidden mousie?
- She's not purple. This is not a pipe. Gouache paint.
purpleskunk-kb.jpg - Glis
- Heh. Leroy the antisocial tadpole and his sock puppet--again. This was an X-mas present for my husband's boss, who runs a company called "Gaucho Games" and liked the original Leroy, so voila! Gaucho Leroy! He liked it sufficiently that this image actually appears as skatepark grafitti in the current game they're working on--god knows what the players will think.
- Once again, I fail to capture the true depth of what I felt in the past week (don't ask me to explain, it's VERY personal).... But I needed to create something as a reminder to myself. Apologies if any of you find this to be tasteless. I'm not depressed, don't worry. Um... yeah. Lyrics © Fire fly.