<December 12, 2002>
- Generic, yet stylish, portrait of Anubis. Another new shirt.
- A spunky, orange and black-striped velociraptory critter rounds out this batch of silkscreens.
- I just finished a whopping 85 shirts and 6 new designs/variations. All by hand...no mechanical means or photo-emulsion processes whatsoever. :D I'm exhausted, but I'll give y'all a peek at the 'yerfable' new designs from this batch. Check my site for previews at the others!
- Whew! Finally done with this piece- took me two nights to do. It's Lydia, in her gryphon form, from my story "Spiral" (currently running in the comic book "MangaPhile"). Done in Painter and finished in Photoshop. Will probably be offered as a limited edition print at FC.
- Brighella. He, um, beats people up...:)
- I realized t'other day that I've never drawn anything in the "big pants" style. So I cooked up this kirin eating ramen, inspired by all those big pants artists out there, and damnit, it was guilty fun. Even if I realized too late that her coloration reminds me irresistably of Mystique, from the X-men. D'oh!