<August 13, 2002>
- A (decolorized) sample from my new, now-up-for-sale art CD! Comic strips, notes by the artist, and a collection of specially made pinups (like this one). Contact me at [email protected] for further details.
- Another sample from my new art-and-comics CD.
- An online request--"draw me a giant robot mecha russian bear." Okayyyyy....
- A bit of fanart I made for the funday pawpet show for their Christmas in July Show... I seem to be the only one who cuts poor tempferret any lucky breaks.
- This was a colored-pencil commission for Tevildo, shortly before I put in the background. Unfortunately it was damaged in transit due to a packaging mistake on my part (augh.) Part of the reason I only COMPUTER color commissions now, and mail the finished art on a CD (with the B+W work included.) If you read this, Tev, I'll get a remake out to you ASAP. <:P
- Muffin the plunger-skunk, for the first time in years. By request of Karl, the second most tenacious dude I know.:)
- An older piece, the cover art for Zaibatsu Tears will be available at C-ACE. Airbrushed acrylic
- It's just a deer and cat going on some kind of quest. I used a split-complimentary color scheme here.
- Reupload, I uploaded the wrong file. Pencil on Bristol.
- A preview...15 hrs later.
- Doodled on my road trip to Yosemite. Quick layout sketch of a river otter standing on a stone bridge. I nicknamed him "Sketches".
- Just a vague attempt at acrylics with a brush far too thick and paper far too small, but it's what you'd call a 'mood piece'... went directly from feeling to fingers without filtering through the brain first. Simplistic, yeah, minimalist, but that's what the moment demanded. u_u
- 'A Million Points of Light' - Just a result of a bad mood combined with recently acquired black paper combined with repeated listenings of VNV Nation's 'Carbon'. Some things I don't like, but I guess the overall effect's not too bad. I guess. c_c
- Bill the Bookworm! A character I drew as a kind of mascot when I worked at the library. Sure he's a twisted psychotic fellow but he's so cute!!
- Just a cute picture of Candy Cat. ^_^
- Sly the Mag and Candy Cat, umm, standing there? o.o lol I have that outfit, I love those pants!
- May! An old picture but I really like it still!
- Well, my creativity flow has hit rock bottom, hasn't it? Maybe I should limit the caffeine intake. Sad thing is I accually had to find a can of pop to figure out how to spell that word.
- Sketch commish for Unicorns90 of her fox character. Rather stereotypical, yes I know, but I'm quite fond of the face and torso. The legs are a tad short, though...
- Lil update pic of me cuz my photography final consisted of taking a pic of myself... no kidding. Well it said of your SELF, but hey i'm as superficial as mr. Bravo XP
- The model mythical family. The most fun part about this was definitely the expressions. Some will notice that they do not have tiger stripes in this image, while they do in Hunted; I chose to scan this in before I completed it because it was my opinion that the stripes clashed with the nature of tannebristic comic inking. ... And stuff.
- This one pretty much speaks for itself. But it's not political in nature, so don't get any ideas. :D
- Epsilon/Epsy, the Ice Dice from Alien Dice, title image. Mixture of Orca, Sallomandyr and other alien creatures. ;) And she's at the END of a tail thrust, doing that thing I see fish do when they dart around and stop abruptly, hence the numerous bubbles and position of her legs.
- Bob Moog ate your baby.
<August 13, 2002>