<August 12, 2002>
- Careful, we multiply fast. >:D
- Final version of a watercolor painting commissioned long, long ago in a galaxy far, far away. Land sakes, Revolutionary War outfits sure were fancy. :)
- A young vixen full of the joy of life, runs around in carefree exuberance, enjoying the sun on her face and wind in her fur.
- A hard-working collie lass dressed in her summer outfit. I bet you wish your desk was as neat and clean as hers!
- This youngster is caught between a snake and a lake. It's possible that a dip can be avoided though. That snake looks more like a sock-puppet to me!
- This is Lashka, the black cat, showing off her gold outfit. I particularly like the design for her sandals. I needed to come up with something that was practical for a digitigrade morph.
- Purteshka is an elder and one of this foxtaur clan's Justice & Enforcement members. Here she is seen wearing her cloak of office. I'm very proud of this piece. It's one of the best foxtaur pictures that I have ever drawn and I love how her fur patterning came out.
- "Furry Frolic Dinner 2002" digital. This is a button I was asked to do for the Furry Frolic Dinner this year at MFM. Everyone who attended the dinner gets one of this buttons. http://mephitfurmeet.org/
- "Resting" 8.5" x 11" pen & ink on bristol. Another pic I was asked to do for MFM 2002, all volunteers get a signed print of this for there work. A volunteer takes a rest after a long hard work. Go to MFM 2002 I will like you if you do *Grin* http://mephitfurmeet.org/
- Commission piece. This is line-art scanned at high resolution, then digitally coloured. The character is a slave, and the request was to do an image that in some way emphasised the feet. I decided to have the character dancing to some unheard and unseen musical accompaniment, which in some ways does draw attention to the feet. The various details of the jewellery took the longest to colour.
- *points and snarls* "foolish mortals, you will all DIE!!!" *throws energy ball* *world explodes* this has been ANOTHER anger management session with good old Xahvin. :)
- What if Aesop's fable about the fox n' grapes were interpreted by a celtic monk? (Answer: he'd probably do a much better job on the knotwork!) In true Kells style, it doesn't look much like a fox. You can almost hear the monks chanting, "But itttt's myyyy styyyyyle!"
- Sorry about reuploading, but the last one was teeerribly large. Heh, my bad. Again- Zeriara bein' wild. The lemurs be very scred, though no longer of the file size...
- While I work on Conspiracy of Mammals, occasionally something shows up that's comicky, but unrelated, which I've been labelling "Random Mammal Interludes." This was one of those...I was thinking about angsty goth art, following a recent discussion, so I packed as many weird little cliches in as I could, and out came a weird little albino gothbat.
- A request for a Very close and dear friend of mine... I have been artless since my cousin died, Hopefully this will get my juices flowing again. ~enjoy
- Title image of the next arc of Shivae! with a new cast of characters, Triv, Vas and Riva, along with a Calibari and Acid Whip in the background.
- I hate art.
- This here is my latest auction up for grabs at Furbid! It features the angel with an attitude Trisha Dingo, resting in one of her er..creative outfits :) This was done on sketch paper with markers and touched up with pencils :) For more info, check out http://www.furbid.ws/cgi-bin/auction.pl?furry&1030143620 ! My scanner ate the colours, oy..anyhoo, Trisha here is © to Jess Ratte, aka me :)
- Ancient Theran Hunters. The pose for the girl at the bottom aws one that I saw in a Christopher Hart Book a long time ago. Very respective artist, and I mean no disrespect to him for doing so. Blah. Blah. Blah.
- A winged cougar angel in some clouds.
- This picture actually started out as a design for a mural for my little cousin's room, but a better design came along and i tossed this one, but today I was bored so I dug it up and colored it.
- Coming up for new animals for my comic book. Vadokaans are kind of like a primative lizardman species that usually serves as guardians or familiars.
<August 12, 2002>