<June 6, 2002>
- Dog guy in some armor stuff.
- I'm almost all caught up on my emails! Yay!- Here's a little experiment in markers- a sketch of Rusty yawning.
- "Prayer For The Waters To Keep Flowing" Inspired by the 4 year drought Southern Utah has been in.
- Drawing upside down peeps is fun! Anyways...Benedict's pretty miserable in the scene from my book #11. He's badly hung over, the girl he's in love with doesn't like him anymore, and now Vandalin's monkey is pulling on his ears again. Vandalin doesn't seem so bothered about it. He looks like he's giving Teeker thumbs-up, but he isn't, really.
- Simple Arryo and Lita wedding pic. She came out okay but I think he looks stupid somehow. Whatever.
- His name is Stubby and he wants to be your friend. He's armless, because I am lazy and my hand started to really hurt.
- A little gift I did for my friend, SolidAsp! Yet another amazing artist who belittles me into a dust mite with a pencil... [SolidAsp © 2002 by SolidAsp] -- [June 4, 2002]
- Cover image for web teaser, my next little manga,.. although I'm considering submitting it to some fanzine or another and not uploading it to Shivae Studios. Ink of Gralen Cragg: The Purge. Lots of death, destruction and mayhem, mwuahahahahaha... *And I'm not kidding either.*
- I have artist's burnout. I'm sick of drawing. I did some stuff this week, to get myself out of it, and this is by far the most interesting result... bleh. It all comes from drawing comics too much. Oh well. At least I have an excuse to focus on music, now...