<March 29, 2002>
- I FINALLY finished it! Whew. This piece took forever to do. A sad wolf clutching a rose and reaching out to the one she loves. Lots of Photoshop work. This was all done with a mouse. I scanned the sketch and colored over it completely with the mouse. Ick. Lots of hard work. But I am really happy with thie piece.
- Old piece. Tried to sell prints of it at AC last year, didn't really fly but I still like how it turned out... even if there are glaring flaws. When are there not, heh. Art © me.
- A gift for KitFox, 'cause I owed him anyway and because he was nice enough to cover me at the Japanese Hibachi place we all went to this week (mmm) when I forgot my cashmoney at home. But this -was- long overdue. KitFox © his player, art © me.
- 'False Victory'. Again, older sketch that I only recently inked. Imagery from a dream way back when, playing with the notion of assuming victory - and invulnerablity - way too soon. Never let your guard down, at least, not if you happen to be clearing monsters out of your house with a crossbow... er, yeah. Right. Art © me.
- A doodle of Mike, Dan, Kate and myself's characters, looking at lord-knows-what in the upper right corner. The picture on the top is myself in Mike's sweatshirt (which is really how it fit on me!). Not finished, and not that great in my opinion, but I'm starting to get Dan's body build right. Characters belong to me.
- I did a bit more work on this piece, so I'm uploading it here. Kat looking distraught for some reason or another. Artwork © 2002 Kayleen Connell.