<March 27, 2002>
- This goofy lil' critter will be the last drawing I'll be able to post online for a while. I'm moving to Georgia in two days and will be internet-less until I get settled. Toodles!
- Be afraid. More afraid. No, more afraid still. Thaaaat's it.
- Black & white can be cool.
- It's been a honkin' long time since I've uploaded! Here are some vixen sisters playing truth or dare to make up for that. Currently for auction on Furbid, auction ends the 30th.
- A commission for the goth skunkette Tizzy! I had a lot of fun with this pic as it was something very new for me. I'm rather pleased with it except for the fact that my scanner decided my nice purple background should be blue... grrr. Colored with Prismacolor markers and colored pencils on Bristol.
- jump up jump up and get down! and thanx to my best buddy seshi for scanning all my shiz!
- a farmer leaves his village to go...somewhere. the things i do in marine science *shakes head*.
- another thing done randomly in marine science.
- Fun with Fish..One should try to imagine Stravinsky's "Rite of Spring" playing in the background..Scaramouche doesn't get it. Can't say I do either.
- A request from my mother as a gift to her theatre students and their recent production of Romeo and Juliet. I owed her one.
- When you look this good, who needs a background?
- Can you spot the turtle in this picture? And extra points for identifying the tree in the top left. A pleistocene commission.
- Ma first watercolor pic ever n.n;;; © to me, and NO that ain't "her"
- Nnnnnnnninaaaaa the black-blue-white bunn n.n;, she be © Angela Engle, pic by me
- KOF 2K1-victory-screen pic like ol156.jpg which was 2K. BTW meesa was bragging about me 2D-Fighting mad skillz (ditto here), but still, colorful addition to my archive n.n . Kasumi n Kompy © NTB, Leon n Bunn © to me, as is the pic
- "Sacred Touch" (10"x14", Oil on canvas). ...there are some moments that defy words...
- "Star Nation Wolves At Play" (24"x34", Oil on canvas). (Exploring light and lighting, also trying to get as much life and energy into a painting as can be found in a good animation drawing. A friend of mine suggested the title, and I thought -- Hey, winged wolves? Far out! I've seen a lot of beautiful winged wolves from friends who are fellow Yerf-artists, and was genuinely curious as to how that concept would take shape through my own little viewpoint on the Uinverse.)
- It's just an inked sketch idea... for a painting I'll tackle later on, once I catch up! The finished piece will be set in the deep jungles of India, as you can probably tell by the peafowl mount.
- "I hate robbing banks."
- Once upon a time a prince fell in love with a frog. There's a traditional Italian fairy tale that fits in here, and some fairies get involved, but the only really vital point for our purposes is that there's a point where the frog bride is racing to the church in a mini-coach drawn by roosters, and I can't pass up a scene like that.
- The stellar's frogjay, raucous denizen of parks and gardens, and more importantly, the Frog That Started It All--my love affair with painting amphibians. Bizarrely enough, it came to me in a dream, along with a bunch of hummingbirds marked like Holstein cows. Mmm...oughta paint them, too...
- Another image in the ongoing saga of Nurk the shrew, where he meets the large, vivid, and imposing King of Dragonflies. The King, however, knew Nurk's grandmother, Lady Surka the Warrior Shrew, and he's inclined to give our intrepid young insectivore a helping chitinous hand.
- Spooky, a character that participates in the Mars Academy RPG I run. I'm trying to get portraits done for all of them. This one is of course, colored lineart, but it's the first time I do believe, I've drawn a bat in a LONG time. Clothing is strapped through holes in her wings near her back. Situating clothing around wings is always a challenge.
<March 27, 2002>