<March 19, 2002>
- 3/19/02 -- Getta Garbo, because I haven't drawn him in a long time and he's one of my favourite characters at the moment. Simple picture just to prove I'm not dead.
- Writing deep within a cold surface only brings tears falling along my cheek as I think of the umcoming event that I am going home for and can't help to wonder if this hurt will ever go away.- #2 pencil shading.
- Geometric art done with simple shapes on a Wacom tablet.
- i like to do SOME things better then others...
- My ferruginous gryphon sits all puffy and proud in a valley.
- Cathbad the armadillo and his vulture Hendrix, in a sort've quasi-Art Nouveau line style that I play around with occasionally as a break from realism. I can't shake the feeling that it needs a background of some sort, or the conviction that Cathbad has a pangolin cousin somewhere named Scaly Eddie.
- This was a recent Furbid commission for a gentleman named Draco, of his mouse, drouse, and dragon characters. (A drouse is a dragon-mouse, I learned.) Mmm...mossy....
- "Atlantis Calling," an older piece with an anthro reef fish, and a painful amount of coral.
- "Nurk" my heroic young shrew, setting sail in his homemade Snailboat. No snails were harmed in the making of this Snailboat.
- Well, for my first Yerf upload, an oldy-but-goody, a painting I did some years ago and am still rather pleased with, as an experiment in backlighting. A high-tech cougar? A feline alien? Who knows?
- I've noticed that there are some confusing little dualities in my characters due to the fact that some of them have more than one manifestation to their essence... It often makes me wonder what would happen if the two side ever were to meet... (After all, who's good enough to kick Twap's butt other than Twap herself?) Twapska is © me.
- I've just realized that I love doing action sketches. I just hate the fact that I always ruin them by trying to ink them. Thus, I leave these in their bare pencil format, so that you get the full effect of the sheer raw energy involved here. Or something like that.
- Portayal of the various ways in which my characters run... Yeah. Don't blame me for anything I draw late at night. Blame the music.
- Sometimes you just have to take a leap of faith.. It's been half a year and finally I've picked up the pen again. My apologies to all I've lost touch with in my absence. Neo, especially.. thank you for all of the encouraging words and inspriation. It has meant more than you can imagine. As always.. Kali is property of myself. And I like her boob. (Err, I think I can say that..)