<March 5, 2002>
- A commission of Tevildo's cheeta character, N'yota, in hot pursuit of lunch.
- I'm still here! *waves* Sorry I've been absent, I was both sick AND busy traveling last month, and now I am even more severely behind in my emails! Ack! I'm still working on them, please have patience. This piece is a charcoal of a sphinx moth that I did a few weeks ago. *grins at Gryllis* Look! A Moth! :D
- "Right now, someone sucks at Dance Dance Revolution." Hint: Speed (the Python) is winning.
- It's about time I uploaded some new art - scanner's broken, using dig. camera as backup. =>.<= This is Noah Silverio, NPC from an ironclaw campaign, attempted illustration for sanguine, never heard back. Ah well. Now I have him for AC. *snickers*
- I HAVE to redraw this with an anthro... I seem to be doing well with coloured pencil on black ^_^
- Tamborine of Birds. I wish I hadn't done this on scrap paper... Never mind it turned out so *right* no matter the materials.
- "Moose Malamute" He's large, he's loveable...what is there to say about a malamute! Moose©Smash; 2002 Ocicat