<March 4, 2002>
- Sketch book trades are fun. Particularly if it's outside of cons with folks nearby. Lil raptor dude fer Emilie.
- Another trade with Emilie Pellenz. At the time, she was looking at a magazine that had Jurassic Park 3 figures. They really pimped those raptors in that film. Not that it was totally a bad thing. Solange is the creation of Emilie.
- Yet another Windows Paint mouseart pic. I don't know why I like doing this so much. I guess it's the challenge. Anyway I'll be getting new color pencils today so these should about stop. And...it's Benedict in the woods at night with his bow.
- i was in an interesting mood when i did this, at a swim meet...
- yes, i am.
- Comic strip for, yes, my Commercial Arts class. I *still* don't understand why they haven't done this to me, yet. o_o; My poor, poor, teachers. Pen and marker on cardstock, with the help of Photoshop for compiling and type. Gab © me, Melissa "Gab" Spencer. Hrm. Her drawing of Kalja 'Lei seems to be missing in the last panel. Interesting. c_c
- More Commercial Arts class goodness. 'Animal With Design.' Lookit, it's Giju the demon-pony-gollunk-thing! Pen, photoshop, and marker.
- Cramped Quarters, eh? Yuck yuck. Woo.
- A present for Ashryn's 21st birthday. n.n (reuploaded cause I hated the original background design. >.<)
- "Ace" It's Ace- that ohh sooo cute and incredibly flooofable border collie pup! 2002 Ocicat ; Ace©Diadexxus
- "Sgt Benton" Stand tall and give him fifty recruit! Sgt. Benton's gonna whip you into shape! 2002 Ocicat ; Sgt Benton©Diadexxus