<February 27, 2002>
- Pic for Frysco, his character Lochinvar.
- Tim Harrington looks sooooo much like a lion it's not even funny. This is in the Midtown of Saskatoon, across the street from THE VINYL EXCHANGE, the...uh...well, _almost_ the best store ever. How he got there is beyond me.
- This is what I can do when I actually sit down and finish something. Anyway, Dan "Jack Rabbit" Boatright asked me some time ago if I'd be willing to donate work to the Megaplex charity auction. Trying to make the March 7th deadline. It has a background layout. I'll post the finished version later.
- One of 4 items I have up for bid on Furbid. This particular image is part of a special offer for an unedited version of Extinctioners issue 10, where the bidder will receive all 47 pages of the comic, unlettered, with a script to read along with it. Keyword on furbid is Ebonyleopard or look here for my page there: http://www.furbid.ws/cgi-bin/auction.pl?justdisp&Ebonyleopard
- product of english class last year. yah, sorry about all the extra pen marks - i rarely use pencil.
- 'nother product of last year's english class. mutated hyena on crack!!!
- 100% gel pen. 150% pain in the butt. cyin and a bunch of her hellbeast minions..grr snarl blarg!!!
- final running form for my lockjaw species; at least until i decide it needs a makeover....
- Book of Kells style. If she didn't have her tail in her mouth, she'd probably be saying, "WTH is with my legs??"
- Wow- my scanner sure knows how to turn all my color jobs to barf. Finally dug this out- on it's way with an "art package" to Roz. The picture has it's flaws- but I think it's decent. And the color job looks MUCH better in RL. Pssst...I don't ski. Something about the idea of hurtling uncontrollably down a mountainside just doesn't do it for me. It *used* to be fun for Jack here. Characters © Roz Gibson
- This was an art trade with the multi-talented Clio Chiang. Felidae and Scapino perform a spoof on Rodin's "Je Suis Belle", and Arlecchino eats her shoelaces..Felidae is © Clio Chiang.
- Saoirse, the leopard cheiftaness of the Tuamanguluka island tribe, with her kerre, Mijolica.
- Quickly inked and Photoshopped sketchysketch of one of the major Gods in my story's world- Ennethis, the canine hunter-god.