<February 26, 2002>
- Shenandoah's temperamental and unreliable familiar, Hemlock. Did you know that hares were a popular witch's familiar? I didn't either. (This isn't fan art, by the way, really ;)
- This is a painting for a friend's web site (http://www.pallascat.com). The rodent in front is supposed to be a pika. © 2002 Heather Riesen
- A Raccoon, in memory of the truth.
- Berta Bunny, lost in thee woods.
- Some quick head sketch views of Pee Wee.
- For a very inspirational teddy bear. Done last summer when Herbie was out running the robo Barker Babes last summer. They're kinna like Femme Bots, but more synical.
- Taking a break from mind numbing Sociology reading. This is basically meant as a joke. Done back in December. Ferdinand, I hope the blushing burns in. BWAHAHAHA!
- Lay out for a cel I'll eventually get to work on. Need to fix Rollie's pants before I do. One of the first designs of Tara (on righ side).
- I don't rock. I can't even dance. Anyway, for someone way cooler than me, Synnabar! Thank you again! Why a ferret? They're just fun 'lil critters. Got to walk Trixi and Tet's pair of squeezels while visiting them back in September.
- don't ask, cuz i don't know - it just looked cool. beef jerky is GOOD.
- did this little more than a year ago...y'all can tell it's old by the horrific anatomy, but i still like it!!!
- blah: kitra and some flying thingy. i'll be darned if i can color in the lines!
- My second pic for my panel.
- Monochromatic photoshop mess. Whoot.
- Originally, in this pic, all you could see was Misha + Erin's muzzle. Devon suggested that I should add more. So I did. Misha + Erin are © me.