<February 7, 2002>
- Commission. Man to dog. 2 of 9. The necklace he recieved in the mail is making his face break out in ... fur!
- Commission. Man to dog. 3 of 9. The necklace is changing to a choke chain leash as he realizes something is wrong - his watch just fell to the ground.
- Commission. Man to dog. 4 of 9. Cacades of fur peal out of his flesh, and he rips his pants to let his tail free. He doesn't notice he's gone to all fours.
- Commission. Man to dog. 5 of 9. Suddenly as the fear came, it goes. He feels a little odd. Why is he sitting down? Why are his clothes all baggy?
- Commission. Man to dog. 6 of 9. Mmm hmm. Why indeed? Why aren't I on all fours? That's much more comfortable! *pant pant*
- A cute little mouse who's running around with his cupcake and stuff. Hrm. Onsale at furbid because I need lots of money fast. http://www.furbid.ws/cgi-bin/auction.pl?furry&1013371825
- Eh...he ain't an ex anymore. Came crawling back. Heh heh. His birthday is valentines day and this is what I drew him :) If anyone wants prints of this, head on over to my site!
- More brushpen + Photoshop. I had a lot of fun with the background in this one. E-mail me if you want to buy a print of it.
- A commission that I did several months ago. Personally I prefer pictures that aren't quite so depressing, but this was what the client wanted. Mostly markers with a bit of white pencil.
- My old high school mascot was a green and yellow river rat.. but he didn't look like this! Sketchbook doodle in colored brushpens and colored pencils.
- A pic of Vanessa and Team-V in the old "Chosen" style. The finale of the crossover is now up. Want to see how it ends? Only one way to find out...
- Itsa Bacchae! A reveler of the god Dionysus. The kind that likes to run crazy through the woods shaking branches and attacking cattle. Whoo-hoo.
- An illustration for friend Katie's fanfic "Love is a Many Plundered Thing." Let's just say Lorita isn't happy. Artwork © 2002 Kayleen Connell. Lorita and Lorenzo © Katie Sullivan
- Ink wash. Katarina fleeing from ominous shadows. Artwork © 2002 Kayleen Connell.
- Kat looking pensive. Artwork © 2002 Kayleen Connell.
- An older drawing that I still like. Scarlet wearing an original Christian Dior dress from the 1940's. She looks a lot like Evita in this pic. Artwork © 2002 Kayleen Connell. Scarlet © Katie Sullivan.
- Sir Robin and the Three-Headed Knight from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" anthropomorphised. This was a commission for a fellow called Zeryis. Sorry about the dark scan. Artwork © 2002 Kayleen Connell.
- Another pict of the very evil Suddah.
<February 7, 2002>