<January 27, 2002>
- Penny's the shy and demure type . . . as long as you don't try to take her man.
- Discovering the true meaning of art is all fine and dandy for Mr. Simpson and Mr. Kevin J. Dog. -- However, there are other mysteries out there even more amazing! In fact, in my comic strip here, these two new furry characters of mine have just uncovered two secrets that I wasn't even aware of! O_o!!!
- A pin up of Vanessa for a University portfolio coming up.
- Holy smokes, i CAN draw 'taurs n.n%A1... Scotty © his owner... i dunno excactly who. pic by moi
- Delayed half of my art-trade with Odom-san... 4 year delay x.x%A1. see i did one, but by the time i finished it she had already uh "left", didn't know how to reach her or anything and her email seemed non-existant and yadda yadda yadda, i hope she sees it X3 thanks again Odom-san. Shasa © Chandra Odom... anybody seen her...? -_-, oh right, pic by meeee...
- Zaku-chan and mmmmmmme XP, making mincemeat out of some xenos. Zack © himself, pic by me
- My half of an art-trade with Mmmm Veeveeeee n.n' *snick* vee... ahem, tho' hers was much better ;-;. VV © Adriana Ferguson, pic by Meemee
- "Spirit Guide: Offering the Path"
- One of my parents friends gave me a set of their old motor-biking leathers. I look like a bikie's chick in them but it's an amazingly gratifying feeling to fit into them, especially since they were a mans leathers. Now I just need a bike ^_^
- I spent too long looking at Micah's wonderful artwork and this sprung on me: A lovely androgenous leonine languidly ambles along before a vibrant verdant view. This image brought to you today by alliteration and the scent of lavendar...
- My friend, Aeris, was feeling a little down, so I was attempting to cheer him up. ;)
- My mom's parrot, aka, the bird from Hell.
<January 27, 2002>