<January 25, 2002>
- Um...shameless little 'anatomy' practice...Donovan lying on a something trying to look sexy. (Succeeding!)
- Magical, colorful Gypsy goodness, complete with stars. My friend's characters, Vandal in and Devora, being romantic and all.
- One of my MUCK characters, Jeremy the genet, looking mischevious ;P
- A sweet lady cat in a summer dress, also one of my former MUCK characters.
- Renard, the famous fox character, who always seems to be in trouble. He seems to be dressed for a formal event. I wonder what he looks so worried about?
- This would be my first upload as a free agent. I figured I'll keep it straight forward. This is a cat rather idly named Scapino. He typically doesn't wear breeches and tricorns, he has a more specific costume, but Georgian fashion has been tainting my work as of lately. Could be worse, there could be a powdered wig involved.
- Anthropomorphic interpretation of the poet inspired by his INFERNO. He probably wouldn't have approved.
- I saw THE NUTCRACKER this weekend. Thus I created this rather cutesy Harlequin and Columbina. Tis the season.
- Bunnified stock character of the Italian Comedy. I like his shoes.
- "Waiting For Enlightenment." (Cleanup drawing of the earlier sektch.) Still waiting... I've lit the candle, said the prayers, and I still don't feel any more enlightened...
- We dragons have iron lungs.
- For the irony-imparied, allow me to offer the following subtitle: blarg.
- The rest of the car must be around here somewhere.
- A fall dragon! Picture trade with Hosea Kittomer.
- Me and my crow, logan.
- Nova contemplates things - as much as a wolf can.