<January 24, 2002>
- Calypso redux. Drawn in the new style with a body build that further accentuates the slender, drawn-out form of the natural fish, which you can see in the stylized female next to her (only females get so large, and so toothy). I don't know if I should be amused or frightened that I can make even deep-sea fish look sexy.
- "Moonsong": The Moon's light, Sapphire snow, Moves the hardest hearts to wonder. (To the immeasurable beauty of an Alaskan winter night.)
- Here's the second of those feathers for the Tiger Touch Charity Auction at FurCon. This one is of Detonator, emerging from the jungle. Acrylics on peahen tailfeather.
- I can't believe how well this turned out! It's such a shame that the under sealant on the card played silly-buggers with the pencil on the two fans though. For those curious the kanji in the upper corner read 'minami no natsu' southern summer. I'm seriously thinking of doing the other three seasons ^_^
- Celaeno and Rigel watching the sunrise. I was playing around with lighting effects here. Note to self: Learn to render water properly instead of using filters. It's not big and it's not clever.