<December 12, 2001>
- One Piece Bravo - Going nuts waiting to get my paws on the game. Bravo © himself.
- My overdue-by-a-week b-day nod to Amy...sorry, hon. A recent Car-versus-Deer incident has conspired to make my life a bit more 'interesting,' not to mention knock down my artistic production a wee bit.
- "Starved for Love"
- HEY! No running with hellgrammites! (You'll put someone's ocelli out one of these days!) Li'l Gryllus © SueP.
- "Cornered," 18" x 24" oil on masonite. As usual, this one looks better in real life, my scanner really didn't like this painting. A Coyote Legionnaire, is trapped! Now he must fight his way out of his deadly situation. I know its cheesy, but I really enjoyed painting this one. This one is just for me. *Big Stoopid Grin*
- "Red," 8.5" x 11" pen & ink on paper. This is a piece I did for a story by Elan Ruskin called "Red" it will be appearing in issue #5 of Anthrolations. Its a little like "Company of Wolves," a movie from the 80's that I like a great deal, but any how. The wolf is supposed to be "semi-anthro," notice his shoulders, He spends most of the time on all fours, but can get up on 2 when he has to. Mr. Wolf and Red are have a little conversation, after he gave her a flower. This image © Sofa Wolf Press. http://www.sofawolf.com
- For me and Jenny's upcoming one year anniversary.
- Commander Bokko working out her boxing skillzzza. She be © Dr.Comet n.n, art © to me
- It didn't come out EXCACTLY as i wanted it but still quite upload-worthy ne? =3, i give youse Tequila, Jade Rose, Angel Dust and Nike; and their master, Magick-Rosey n.n. nice bunch of furry dragonettes ne? who happen to be © to Judi Lichtenberger. art © to me
- Fear this gruesome combination of speed, power and sheer combo-connecting percentage >=3. Fyre & Lightning © my Kompiimon, Nicole Trujillo, Abe © himself, yours truly © NTB as well... art by me and outfits by the late SNK
- Where did my childhood go? (Painty digital scribble...)
- Fox Magic" A young Fox pup practices his paw at a little prestidigitation. -2001 Ocicat Comments welcome
<December 12, 2001>