<November 10, 2001>
- Based on one of my raver friends iRL, a dark trance/techno DJ, and just a cool, cute, and talented guy that inspired me to draw a furry version of him. =) And otters rock, dontchaknow. 'Kid Misphit' © P. Roll.
- this is a pic of Jenny's char. Beef! isnt he cute? hehe this is my first pic done in Painter 6. though it, to be honest, doesnt look much different than anything i've done in Painter Classic. 'cept the inking! it's nice and smooth now! whee! some day ill figure out how to use P6 to it's full potential. i'm workin on it ;) art © niki foley. beef © jenny (i spelled the file name wrong. D'oh!)
- this is my half of an art trade with Mink of VCL. i love her characters and her soft coloring (i love soft colors hehe) this is her character Maari art © niki foley. maari © mink
- My first try at realism. Hrm. Cougar in prismacolors after a photograph my Karen Wyatt.
- 12/18/00 - Getta, an iguana. Came up with him partially because I wanted to do up a male iguana character, and also because I had a few colouring ideas I wanted to try out.
- Doodled a picture of Getta while sitting at Mighty Taco another day before work, and tossed together a background in Photoshop when I went to colour it. Thought it turned out decent.
- 9/26/01 - This was done as a gift just because I really liked the character design, and it was inspiring enough to break me out of a 2 month rut. I hope 2002 is kinder to me.
- 10/15/01 - 'It Hurts...' - This piece officially ended my rut, done (along with a non-furry piece) within two weeks of naka.jpg. Got back into the Photoshop groove and just bought a nice set of markers.
- 5/29/01 - 'Oops, I did it again...' I started drawing this, then left it at just Rodney and the table for a month or two until I finally did the background (wich is nothing like what I wanted) and coloured it (forgetting nearly every trick I usually use to colour). Ah well, still decent I s'pose.
- "Life's gonna suck when you grow up, it sucks pretty bad right now." ~ Dennis Leary <br> Life sucks, we all know this. I'm just sick to death of hearing about it. Shaddap already! Some of us are trying to live here. *straps on her helmet and wades back into real life*