<October 18, 2001>
- Part of a pic trade with Akio, fellow artist and Guilder! :)
- The desperate mage raises her hands and staff, calling upon the magic swirling thingies as a last ditch effort to save herself from the hungry desert wolves. Yeah yeah, this is my last old pic!
- Commissioned by Michael Russell - A rather surprised Vicki meets a realistic anthro fox, while a poor little, and totally confused fox sits under the picnic table. Please note the copyirghts onna pic! :)
- This went on the beer stein I sent to my boyfriend for his 18th birthday (which is today!) He lives in Canada in case you're wondering why I sent him a stein. ;}
- "God Bless America" - I've been abusing these markers far too much. The original is up for grabs on FurBid. Not like anyone would really fancy it, though.
- hmmm...apparently this uploader is much too complex for lil ol' me... aduurr. (2nd try) A hormonal, grumpy, rutting iguanodon bull trees a lone velociraptor.
- A picture of Heather Reedy's 'Jessup'. People tell me this one looks like it was drawn in chalk, I think it's just the poor resolution it scanned at (used a friend's scanner). This pic didn't take all that long. Few minutes to draw, half an hour to colour, but I think it turned out pretty nice. She's © Reedy.
- A pic I did for Jag, who's always been one of my favourite artists that I know online, though she doesn't seem to do very much art these days. This is one of the first pictures where I had the idea to use an old sketch as the background for a finished picture instead of leaving a blank background. Jag's © Aloisio.
- 4/23/00 - Kinda strange for an Easter picture, but what can I say? I drew this after several failed attempts to think of a 'good' pic to draw. I wanted a weird angle, an interesting pose, a detailed environment. After giving up on that I decided just to draw a 'fun' picture and this was the result. He's supposed to be a jackal. Later on I shortened his tail and made it more jackal-esque. To this day people want to know what's with the mask.
- 8/16/00 - Yet another picture of Rodney the Jackal, this time I was inspired by the band 'Mr. Bungle', specifically thier song 'Violenza Domestica', and a strong desire to draw from a less used angle. Ciao.
- 7/19/00 - A friend asked me to draw this picture of her iguana character. This started off my big 'iguana' phase. Vyvyan © her player and all that.
- A pic of me with a couple of my creations, Kawamori, Cynthia, and Vanessa. They's all (C) me.
- I had to post this one of the badger as a Choosen Rifle biteing the bullet!
- I just love Halloween, and here's the Moster to make sure he get's his share of the candy....
- I'm always looking for humor in my drawings.... I'm sure this poor 2nd lieutenant is thinking the ground chief is going to murder him for smashing up one of his planes....
- More B-boy stuff.
- An assortment of kid characters....For the kids!
- Volley Ball Mink.. i think. © to me
- The Bears! go go go... i have no idea if a team with that name exists... in any case, pic © to me
- My "dad"'s lousy rott Weiler (sp?), pic © to me
- Guess why i identifyed with Hanamichi Sakuragi so much... ;-; © to me
- You'll win my respect if u know from what game illustration i based this pic from. © to me
- Revised version of the original beefcake.jpg. Updated the picture to fix some glaring problems with it. Anyway, hand-Photoshopped. Quick trivia: Original .PSD file is >100MB, and the image is comprised of 33 active layers (37 layers total).
- It won. :P
- Happy birthday my sister, my love. My heart and soul are yours forever. For my soul sister RedPaw on her 24th birthday.
<October 18, 2001>