<September 26, 2001>
- commission for Nightstrike
- snow leopard pen doodle in illustrator
- I'd intended to put this up earlier. These are two panels from a special page I did as a favor for "Spellshocked" featuring Thula, the character I created and gave them permission to use. . . I swear I actually managed to give myself cavities with these drawings. The whole page can be found in the archives (www.spellshocked.com/archive.html) under "Thula Special."
- Serval done in brushpen. The character is (C) his player. Looks just like 'em
- Character sketches for Henri and Sara, for a comic I'm working on. I wanted to check out how tall they were to each other. Henri is 5 foot 3, in case you're curious.
- Serval dancing. I saw a lot of this when I was visiting Ottawa. He's poetry in motion. It's a shame I suck at poetry. © himself.
- Me in Ottawa. Pretty well the clothes and haircut I have now. This was a test image for a comic that I wanted to do about what I was doing on September 11th. It turned out fine so I suppose that's a go.
- My poor little dog is dead. I didn't even get to say goodbye. Oh, God, I miss her so...I love you, Muffi!
- Preyfar goes non-anthro! Illustration from _Field Guide to the Hyenas of Philadelphia_ , now in reputable bookstores everywhere. Or not.
- Graphic for a Cafepress bookbag I made for myself.
- Just a classroom boredom doodle of me an' my boyslave. Ur. Friend. BoyFRIEND. *cough* Yes, this was probably inspired by "Beauty and the Beast." :P
- Cara taught me what the pen tool was. Yay!
- I can't beleive I'm posting this...
- A rabbit stands with his sword.. Maybe another Robin Hood, Or not. >:o) Done on commission. Art©2001 By Donald L. Brown (Oldrabbit)