<August 25, 2001>
- art therapy
- Airport doodle: ballet mousie, about to be engulfed by a thunderous cloud of crosshatching. Look out, mousie!
- So I broke down and bought an adapter to plug my old-skool tablet into my new-school iMac. Now I have a tablet AND photoshop! Yay! It's some vaguely foxy thing, obviously up to no good.
- Another airplane doodle thingy. Sad kitty, I suppose.
- A picture I drew for my friend, Mallory Tossell. It would've been a 'quick drawing', but Gus's videocard hates Photoshop so I had to go through and erase a bunch of lines that magically appeared. o_O
- "we burn the boombox every night!!" whoa, i drew. i forgot how to use pencil crayons, though. schmooba.
- Just something... different. Acrylic and crayon on cut cardstock, inspired by the work of eric-carle.com - Just remember: Keep looking up because someone is always looking down on you.
- A small spring provides some water in an arid waste land. 16x20 acrylic on masonite [ooh trying something new ;)]
- Just a page of sketches -- a wuff in different poses. I don't know what I was thinking when i did these, (or even _if_ i was thinking) but here they are.
- Worth A Look! I was trying to work up a good portfolio piece for a potential job doing textureing at a video game company. btw, I scanned the sketch, then used nothing but photoshop and a mouse. :) ..persistance.
- I did this back during the Wet season when there was plenty of fungus around. Tropical Pygmy Spotted Marsupial Unicorns for my Grandfather ^_^
- Sorry for all this sappy fluffiness, I'm been practicing drawing wulfies these last couple weeks.
- Oh c'mon, lemme post just ONE more, pleeeeze? C'mon, have pity on the poor lovestruck foxie, peoples! Oi. Enough of that. These pics are © me.
- A happy wufie for my happy wulfie.
- Did this one not too long ago, of Dominique sitting down. I'm experimenting using different mediums lately, and well, I used charcoal for this one :) I'm in love with charcoal.. I love how this turned out... some minor things I can fuss about, but otherwise, I like how this came out! Anyhoo, Dominique here is © to me :) Eyup ^_^
- Did this one a while back, of Virus agents (from that story I'm writing...) Kamikaze (to your right) and Kacoon (to your left) :) I really love how this one turned out! But I'll say it once more, I really, really, really cannot draw inanimate objects.. Don't like Kaze's blade in this one 0.o But-it's better then previous attempts :D Either way, I like this drawing a lot! Anyhoo, both Kacoon and Kamikaze are © to me :) Yup yup :)
- Woo, more fun with markers! I love markers! Anyhoo, I did this one up, of Trekker as an Egyptian Pharaoh, and coloured it in markers :) Got a mix of some pencils in there, too, but mostly markers :) I like the drawing, but the background can just...go away..or something.. I don't like the background..but the pic is good, nonetheless :) He has a mouth, BTW.. you just can't really see it in this one...Bah, ah well... Anyhoo, Trekker here is © to me, yup yup :)