<May 29, 2001>
- It's a goat playing a strange horn of some kind. I'm getting a bit better at using brush I think. Brush inking does have a certain charm that pens don't have. I should keep practicing at it.
- "Royal Escort" A pair of Hippocamppi. I have a whole story in my head for this picture, but I'm not going to tell. I like to hear what others think first. I tried for a really abstract background on this one and had a lot of fun with it. I love fantasy creatures, you can do pretty much whatever you want with their coloring and get away with it. Prisma color Markers and pencils with gel pen highlights.
- Sneakers celebrates his 8th birthday
- Sneakers doing some unwanted waterskiing :)
- I had to take a break from commissions, so here's the coloured version of those Celtic-Knot ermines, done in Photoshop. On to complete those last remaining requests...
- Fun with a #2 pencil! I whipped out this cartoon sketch of a coyote and his *very* unlikely prey whilst waiting on my stupid dialup. ::: kicks server!:::