<April 28, 2001>
- "Men From Mars" - Steve and Chris, two very 'special' people ... I dunno, theyre OK for Freshmen. Dykeboy (called so for spicific reasons) as his goat thing and Freak Man as the monkey. Unedited version on VCL. Enjoy.
- Just so he won't get pelted by a swarm of tomatoes....just a panel for a comic I'm casually working on. Zachary Desireless © myself..
- Say cheese for the camera over there! =p Just a group of furries for an original comic I am working on and off. They are all © to me. ^_^
- "I did what I felt I had to do, and I know that it hurts...it hurts me too." I feel like the fates of misfortune are playing a round of 'top this' with my life these days.
- Ha, see? I'm not thinking about you.
- Now for something weird: My friend wanted me to draw a two-headed mouse for a t-shirt she's designing for her Biology department, playing off the whole genetic engineering thing and such. So, here's Earl and Meyer. Hm, now there's a joke nobody outside science majors will get...