<January 29, 2001>
- guityl by design..she's nothing more than fiction..she dreams in digital..cuase its better then nothing..not that control is gone... I like that song. Picture inspired by it. Yeah. Lyrics ©Orgy Simple picture © me.
- ah, the joys of brush inking. other than that, yowch...anyone wanna give me some tips on foreshortening?
- It was one of those 'You had to be there' episodes.
- Just a doggie I drew and colored for FurCon. Named her Selket.
- My comic that I send to Gallery. This is the third comic in this series, but the first one under the official name of "Xianity". Anyone who has spent any time at my house with my friends can attest to the fact that I seem to be the favorite target of torment.
- Mmmm yeah, training on my birdssss and uh... my ...*ahem* -Wide- bodies ok?.. so like yup, fatty Pelican ... -© Me
- Don't you just love Stereotyped furries?... anyways, Stereotyped-All American-Vampiric Bald Eagle © Me... i guess
- Supposed to be a Hummingbird... who thinks her wing flapping is an excercise u.u © Me
- Actually came out decent! =D... and yup, it's a Kiwi (sp?)...wearing...a...leather belt as a collar..? © Me
- Alright, so i've never been to a strip joint... and that's an Ostrich... perhaps. © Me
- Pangolins! Specifically, a father and exhuberant daughter happy that her father's home after serving a bit of military time in the southern regions.
- Chip Rabbit. The main character from a illustrated furry story I have on my art web site. Art & Chip Rabbit © By Donald L. Brown (Oldrabbit)