<January 20, 2001>
- Older pic of Cecilia (© me).."Why?" she thinks, "Why am I wearing this goofy dress?" Fun with colored pencils.
- Well you must tell me, baby, how your head feels under something like that...your brand-new leopard-skin pillbox hat! (Hooray for Bob Dylan.)
- Old request pic of Martin and Rose..watercolors that turned out so icky in color that I converted it to grayscale. M&R © BJ. :)
- ...And here's the real Shadow. If you haven't noticed, most Cuedow's name usually end in -dow, much like all Digimon names end in -mon, so the name's a sort of pun (I AM NOT COPYING! The concept's been around as long as the cuedows themselves, which are aproximately 14 years old!) All Cuedows, as well as the Shadow here, are (C) Nicole Trujillo, a.k.a me!
- Just trying out my new Prismacolor markers (Came with the kit they gave me in the Art Institute, SWEET!) The pic in question, BTW, is just a bird practicing Capoeira-style kicks and the like. the fire's just for effect =P Relogio Cronus(C) Me
- Told you there were more-FAR MORE!-Cuedows where (ntbsatu.gif)came from! BTW, notice one of them's named "False" Shadow? That's like a the Cuedow equivalent of a Yellow Jacket. The real Shadow will be posted up shortly. All Cuedows (C) Nicole Trujillo, a.k.a me!
- Just realized I'd never posted this. Another of my crossbred creations, the result of too much outbreeding (which you should really see more of, considering the amount supposedly going on in furry. . .). Olive baboon/chipmunk/bat cross - probably Australian Ghost, was looking at that picture at the time - drinking bad coffee. Probably means Starbucks coffee, considering the two are synonymous. I may take that nose leaf thing off. And I *definitely* need to work on perspective with that cup, and better shoulders. Aie.
- ...and again.©Heather Wasneuski, 2001.
- Yeah!!! A new character! ...now all I have to do is name her :P ©Heather Wasneuski, 2001.
- Jus' an inked sketch of Silver I did... because I was bored. Yes, she actually does have a neck, her head's just a little bit lowered here. :P Cuz... she likes lowering her head. =) It's fun, try it! You may notice she looks very short. This is because she IS very short. I just you might like to know. =) And she's drinking hot chocolate. And she's © to me.
- "Rory's House" - On a certain role-play MUCK, my PC is a little unicorn mage's apprentice; after the completion of a "plot arc" that took over two years to complete, I decided to scribble a picture - perhaps the way Rory would do it - of Rory and his friends. Ink pen on scratch paper. (19 Jan 2001)
- "Sukara" - Not that "figures standing in space" are my idea of great art, but this represents my latest attempt to depict a character with black fur without cheating and making it look more blue or grey. "Sukara" is an NPC from a certain role-play MUCK. (She's supposed to be a bat.) Brush and ink on paper, colored in Macromedia XRes, touched up in Painter Classic. (20 Jan 2001)
- Okay, I don't care if I get flak for this. I've got a case of artist's block like you wouldn't believe, and this is merely a way to assauge my conscience, who would not let me rest until I produced something like this. Oi. I have seen horrible things, my friends. Twap © me.
- For those of you who have ever doubted my claims that Erin is merely a clone of Twap, here it is. The very VERY first pic of Erin, from around fall of '99. Eugh. She was immediately changed to a fox. Erin © me.
- A mountain 'roo? Ridiculous.
- I originally did this about a year ago.. only recently got around to inking it (not particularly well, but I'm trying). He's a kitty, and he's singing 'Bui Doi' from Miss Saigon. Imagine little Vietnamese kittens appearing on a screen behind him, if you will.
<January 20, 2001>