<January 10, 2001>
- Issues. i don't like this anymore. i'm just human. i can't change. why don't they trust me? please, just get this off...
- Well, 70's cops need a 70's ride. Below is a 1970 Plymouth Fury with a 440, and a sixpack carb system, cop shocks and cop brakes. I'd like to thank http://www.copcar.com for the research materials. Characters owned by their respective creators, Pencil and stubs on paper (The car drawing classes in college show, don't they?) Scott A. H. Ruggels 1 / 2001
- This is Karen K's Twitch. He is fun to draw. Twitch is Karen Krajenbrink's, the peeved Jaggiri is mine. Ink on recycled paper. Scott A. H. Ruggels 1 / 2001
- Winter break is a time of fuzzy sweaters, hot cocoa, and woeful neglect of one's Yerf archive. (at least, that's what it means to me..) Pencil scribble with computer colors.
- Watercolor sketch for a mural I painted in my dorm. It's a tree lady or a hamadryad or something. :)
- Hankenstein uses Crest. For clean, healthy teeth and a kissable mouth, use Crest. (make endorsement check payable to Mary E. Minch)
- Dewi, My mouse character. Another new pic, I love free time. I know that the chinese new year for the "year of the snake" isn't till the 24th but oh well, So I jumped the gun a little. Hi Kate!
- Huzzah! It's Skippy, the slap happy cynic!
- This is what will probably be the final design for a race I'm planning on doing several short comics on. Basically it's about sables (plan, ol' regular sables, except they use tools and wear clothes)in Sibera, which is more of an excuse to do neat stories about an animal's opinion on such things as the Tunguska Event, the Trans-Siberian Railway,the Russo-Japanese War, and other events during this time and place in Siberia. Hopefully I'll put up more in the future with them.
- rescanned at work, Gedd is just a singer in a Rock n Roll band
- Darius Akaelae from Campus Safari and his Security Shivae *Akin to a Police Dog* going out for a little walk. SD Versions created for a wallpaper, quite happy with them. :)
- Dragons and plastic bubble wands don't mix well. A cutesy drawing done with an ink brush pen, markers and pencils on some scrap mat board. (19 Oct 2000)
- Vixen-morph singer NPC from a Mutant Chronicles RPG campaign. Colored pencils and ink on bristol.
- Hedgy ( © Ursula "Hedgy" Usted, submitted with permission ) on campus at Marshall University, in front of the Drinko Library. Pencil on paper, colored with "watercolor" in Painter Classic.
- A baby dragon gets an early start on its very own treasure hoard. Brush pen, marker and pencil on mat board. (18 Oct 2000)
- This is a belated Christmas gift for...my boyfriend's brother's girlfriend. I don't know what else to put here, want to buy a print? Oh, and the full name of this pic is "La Senorita" because it's named after my favorite DDR song. Kind of an in-joke between us.