<October 26, 2000>
- Cockatiel coming out of an egg full feathered..hmmm...that's not normal. :)
- Prismacolors are good, but only if you're not planning on inking a picture.
- I work in a lab much like this one (but messier). A cockatrice air mage/scientist, spawned by another drawing, stands in his lab in that 'professor-explaining-something-pose' that I swear I've seen on *somebody* at my school. I don't seem to have a middle ground between eye-bleedingly detailed and no background at all. To be replaced by color when I actually get time to color anything.
- Yes, everyone love mushy pics ...
- tho not as brilliant as the original, this Peep shakes it up
- This is really old--I drew it in late 1997--and I ought to apologize for the lower technical precision, but you know what? I won't because I still find it evocative. Mililani sits deep in thought in a tribute to one of my favorite, now defunct, college hangouts.
- Two fox children and a giant seagull. Millie, Locke, and Orville are the intellectual property of people other than you.