<September 25, 2000>
- Someone made a comment about how Asheru looked a little "under equipped". I counteresd that most folks travel light,and that before she could stow her stuff on the group's mules, she carried it in a blanket roll. Her equipment here is a blanket roll with a couple of blankets and some leather, tied around the shoulderstrap of a woven, tight weave net bag. In the bag are her tools, hunting suppies, water, and smal odds and ends. In the roll would be extra cloth tapes and materials to do minor repairs. Pencil on paper. Scott A. H. Ruggels 9 / 2000
- Puttees should be kept out of reach of the addled :-) Ball's in your court, Cara :-). Ballpoint on paper Scott A. H. Ruggels 9 / 2000
- A Trilling Reed Frog. Fear him! Been a while since I've done real media... image © Gus Kosmopoulos 2000
- well i had the B n W of this up, but it got removed. so i coloured him and tadaaaaa! now he's a much happier rhino! © me
- issa portraita pegasus316, one fur i've known for a long while now. i'm so happy he n kammy are finally together!
- An old one, pasted together across several scans, "Broken Chains." Lots of color pencil work. Color pencil gradients are evil.