<September 16, 2000>
- no wait! cyrce's notta mosquito!! >o.0<
- This is Silvie!!! My half of an art trade with Kyla Martin-Van. I had fun drawing her, she's a cute character! Silvie is ©Kyla Martin-Van!!!
- You'd have issues too if red shorts got mixed in with your white shirts.
- This semester I have a professor with the amazing ability to turn brains to tofu with his lectures. A quick sketch done after class to wake myself up again. And then I went and ruined it with a quick coloring job, but oh well...
- Another quick sketch I didn't think I would have the time to do, but then I got locked out of the house...I understand the pschycologial elements that go into the character designs of villians, but sometimes they way they look makes you wonder why it doesn't occur to the heroes a little earlier what they really are. ^.~
- ...And then I went for a walk while waiting for my husband to come home with the key. I don't know what possesses some people to set their sprinklers so close to the sidewalk. But then, I have my theories.... (BTW, Floridians don't exactly use tap water for irrigation >phew<)
- Mad Scribbles 4 ! © me
- I'm experimenting with different ways of coloring Shivae, this started out in a two tone cartoon fashion... then I went over it in my usual way after deciding I didn't really like that look.
- A picture that I originally did all in pencil on lined paper..that I miraculously coloured on the computer! It's Dexter looking at his food dish...I like how the colouring turned out..youch, I'm surprised..Wow..miracles happen when I'm bored on the computer! Bloody hard to do too..because I had to get rid of all the lines on the original sketch..oy..Anyway, Dexter is c. to me. Yup yup :D
- It's Gen Svenson, Joey's girlfriend of two years! She is alot more...sophisticated then most of my characters.. How she and Joey ended up together is beyond our friends' knowledge, but they make the perfect couple :) I like Gen, she's cool! Hmm..thers more info about her at my page...(http://lbdomain.tripod.com) Because I don't know what else to say, hee :) Anyway, Gen is c. to me. Yup yup yup :)
- It's Joey Lattone, a new character of mine who is a DJ/songwriter/singer and likes shiney, colourful clothes.. I know, he looks like Joey from NSync..hence the name.. LOL :) I like this guy, he's cool! He's got a girlfriend named Gen too (woah..a character I created that isn't single!!) Hmm..you'll learn more about him later :) Hey! The Olympic Games started Yesterday! GO TEAM CANADA!!! :D Errmm..anyway..Joey is c. to me. Yup yup! :)
- Jump Ajax!! Jump!! Watch the little midget jump, everybody! *pats Ajax on the head* Hee, just a picture I drew a while back of Ajax jumping, possible from a skateboard..or something..I like hee :) I can't remember if I uploaded this one, oy...Anyway, Ajax is c. to me. yup yup yup :)
- Whee, its Trisha and Phillip%E9, kickin' Devil butt! I'm surprised this one turned out so good...I KNOW I suck at drawing horses..but I still like Phil in this one, even tho he does look like a cow...So anyway..here they are, up in good ol' Heaven :) I like this one :) Trisha and Phillip%E9 are c. to me. Yup yup yup :)
- A figment of my disillusioned imagination...
- And this one's fer Kifu.. a 19-year old panther 'taur... no color, I know, I'm tired, please don't hurt me... -_-
- This is for an artist on Yerf who I admire, even if she knows it.. LOL! This one's fer you, Kris! (floofhugs the wuff) Nightwolf© Kris Hoffman...
- I like this guy, but his eyes resemble Ed from TLK way too much to shake off. I did'nt really notice it until I inked and coloured it... I still like the drawing though. But the eyes will have to be changed. This is Gweedo (named after a friend of mine, but i changed the spelling), my skirt-clad ferret (but that part is'nt showing). Gweedo is Copyright © 98-2000 Briona Campbell
<September 16, 2000>