<August 8, 2000>
- Boobies. An interesting inside joke.
- A cockatrice chick of indefinable gender, looking at you. Love iiIIT. Experimentation with heavy outlining, which looks good on small pictures like this.
- Themba binti'Ifile, a cockatrice of about fourteen/fifteen, intended for a world more modern than the other ones I've drawn. More fooling around with heavy outlining, and proof that you can draw something female without much of a chest. Besides, at that age, even mammals don't really have 'em. . .
- Anyone guess who this angry panda gal is? (C) Marvel and image is mine.
- Syke, in another incarnation. :) I couldn't have wings on the new MUCK I found, but I could be a Velocirapteryx chick. The design is based on the JP Chaos Velocirapteryx, although... chickified and with a background.
- Ooooooh yes.. beware the scared Derken. (Tablet-drawn)
- o/' Kaisimey, Kaisimeeeey! o/'