<June 27, 2000>
- A panel from a little mini-comic add that me and my friends put together for my MUCK, that I'll be passing out at the convention this weekend.. I just finished it.. it's 3:26 in the morning.. hehe..
- Generic cute winged thingy No. 1. (Don't even talk to me about "nudity," her naughty bits are completely absent, nonexistent, not there, get it? *thbbbbt*)
- Generic cute winged thingy No. 2. Toony... construction..... Must... add... anatomy..... Gah!
- It's Raven, who gave me a cool picture trade! Yeeee!
- Just a bizarre little picture, about the meaning of which I will remain completely enigmatic and mysterious.
- Scary evil unicorn thing. Go to my page (www.furnation.com/manawolf) for a fuller explanation.
- My half of an art exchange with a very talented artist, Sandra Gaeremynck.
- A cute Leopard Taur for the AC 2000 art show. Coloured with Watercolour and Watercolour pencil.
- Illustrator traced Winking moose face. This guy is a mascot for a web site I'm working on at work.
- "Fireworks & Flowers" Taetha sits on the front porch with a bouquet of flowers to await the Fourth of July parade.
- A psuedo-comic from a story I'm working on (I must be crazy; I don't have time to do artwork, much less be writing) about the Rouge Squire's past. Hopefully, it will even make some sense out of the context of the document.
- "Opal Blossom" I wanted to experiment with the 'colored ink' look on the lines of this one. Turned out well, I guess.
- Name: Ashley / Title: Emerald Squire / Weapon: Sword / Species: Squirrel / Comment: Okay, so now I guess I should explain Ashley's name. His name is from the character in Gone with the Wind. I couldn't help but admire a guy who went around with a name like that and managed to hold the affection of Scarlett for most of her life. Anyway, Ashley's 6' tall, and makes weapons for a living, so I wouldn't go around making fun of his name if I were you... ^.~
- This is a commision requested by one of my ex-students, who is involved with a team that has a dragon as its mascot.
- This is from Swamprat's story involving a Jackal and Wolf couple, one of whom is insatiably and unwisely curious about the grass being greener on the other side of the fence. ;>