<May 16, 2000>
- Art, Photography, and Arphalia ©2001 myself. Gryphon ©2001 his creator. (No, I did not cop out and snag a background image. I did the whole point and click myself.)
- The gothic hippie cowgirl? Nope, its yet another of my drawn personifications of someone I know. Ink, markers and a little bit of colored pencil.
- Just you and me punk rock kat! Er, she's done in ink and markers. As we can see, I've been busy playing in the pens and giving my pencils a break. However tacky it might seem, the near identical poise of this and arph29.jpg were by mistake. Alright, now who actually noticed before I said anything.
- Just an idea sketch I decided to upload. I'm back home from college, and with real net access again... yay...
- An old picture of a bunny-fly from 1998 I still like. This was originally part of a larger image but the rest had too many problems with it to be salvaged.
- "Winds of Time" The clock face is really just a fancy window design, in case anyone was wondering why the clock hands were missing.
- An old image I recently pulled out of the dust pile and made part of new homepage title logo.
- An old picture of Gwendel from 1998. My idea was to draw Gwendel in several different art styles, but the Tiny Toons style is the only one I still like. She looks confused, huh?
- Furry thing with gun.. goin' up for sale on Ebay later tonight if anyone is interested in it..