<April 13, 2000>
- Jacey, my raver ferret-boy character, inked and shaded by Ashryn! As always, I can only marvel at the girl's godlike talent... x.x Jacey © me!
- An oriental dragon flying over the mountains. I didn't get around to coloring it yet, but this crappy black and white line art was my submission to the AC conbook. ;P
- When I posted the picture of the lynx priestess, I said she didn't have a name. I guess I was wrong. Another sketch in the sketchbook named her as "Lisa". Lisa the lynx © the artist.
- "People you'll never know, but what can be seen. Through the eyes of another who ponders dreams. We see what we want to see, but it's not always true (but we don't do what we want as we say we do.). So, go on throw your cares away to the light of what we see. Still not sure what was there? Make it so to what you said to be." Wrote that in Photo Hist. on 4-12-00. Another pic from my theme book. ::tickles Gene and runs away FAST!::
- I mailed it in finally! MY submission to the AC Con Book. I'm tired. I'll shade it tomorrow. Thank you fer the lovely emails everyone! ::watches Gene run into Cats and give her a big hug:: = ^o^ = supposed to be a marshmellow lady -> [>[:]}
- Jump into the orange hole.
- I got quite a bit of e-mail about my pic for Fetch of Eliza in her ST uniform. :) Here she is in the very first pic I did for Fetch. She's still © Eric Willette, natch! ::runs after that speedy tickler Chilly! ^_^ ::