<March 29, 2000>
- So, I uploaded this from school, 'cause my ISP is crap. I did it under the watchful eye of a teacher, and this is all I could bring up, sorry kids. Anyway, Satana, dressed all punkily. Do you like the pants? I like the pants. I must market the pants. Satana © Gus Kosmopoulos 2000
- I know that it's been a bit since I last posted. Anyway, here is my end of an art exchang ewith the ever sweet and nice, Miss Amy Fennell! I hope that I managed to draw Endgame right. If she is a snow leopard, then this counts as my first time of drawing one; let alone an anthropomorphic one!=) - (Endgame is ©2000 Amy Fennell).
- for sale at Con11, if anyone wants it
- The time wrinkle story continues... and Fyodor's life concludes.. unless something happens real quick!
- Picked up a new tablet so I could finally get some more color art done. I particularly like this funkily-lighted Veronica pic here. Wish I knew why she's grinning like that. Looks like she's up to no good again.
- Another pre-redesign Veronica pic. Getting used to this new (smaller) tablet. USB rules =) Ahem, this is Veronica in a spiffy yellow dress. Bumblebeetuna